- Postes vacants:
- 1 poste ouvert
- Type d'emploi désiré :
- Experience :
- 1 à 3 ans
- Niveau d'étude :
- Rémunération proposée :
- Langue :
- Français, Anglais
- Genre :
Description de l'emploi
Integration Objects is a leading solutions provider of Internet of Things, decision support systems, expert systems, operations intelligence, data analytics, big data, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Saudi Aramco, Shell, ENI, Chevron… We are currently looking for high caliber professionals to help manage its rapid expansion.
Integration Object is looking for software and QA testers with good communication skills and matching technical hands on software testing, design and programming.
Exigences de l'emploi
We are looking for an experienced C#.Net Software Engineer to join our team.
You will be working with a technical manager in order to:
- Designing and implementing .Net-based applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build, maintain, and evolve REST APIs, core libraries, and services.
- Build AI-Based solutions.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
This role requires someone with strong communication skills to ensure quality deliveries from our globally distributed development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in information technology, computer science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in C#.Net Development.
- Object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, MVC, WCF and ASP.NET
- Experience building enterprise scale web services (RESTful), and their scalability, resiliency, and availability
- Experience working with 3rd party User controls like DevExpress, DotNetMagic, Infragistics etc.
- SQL Server/Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities involving multi-tiered, high-performance transactional applications.
- Experience in building applications using SOA utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Experience with Source Control Tools and Task management tools
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Git, CI/CD environment.
- Problem-solving skills
L’article Integration Objects recrutement – C#.Net Developer (Les Berges Du Lac II, Tunis, Tunisie) est apparu en premier sur Emploi-tunisie-travail.